Stucco Damage Claim Lawyers in Florida
Florida Insurance Claim Attorneys
Although stucco systems have been in use for many decades, in recent years
it has become popular to place these systems over wood sheathing and studs.
On most construction projects, stucco systems can be well designed and
effective. Unfortunately, shoddy work or careless installation can result
in expensive damages to homes,
businesses, store fronts, or other buildings.
If you have suffered damages due to a builder’s failure to install
a stucco system properly or safely, or if you were denied an insurance
claim due to the damage you have suffered, we encourage you to contact
us as soon as possible. Our
Florida insurance claim lawyers take swift and aggressive action when demanding justice for you.
Call Danahy & Murray, P.A. to Pursue the Justice You Deserve!
Choosing to work with Danahy & Murray, P.A. means:
- You pay nothing unless we recover for you.
- You start your case for free with an initial consultation.
- You have direct access to a team that has recovered millions for clients.
- You won’t have to come to us – we can travel to your home or
business if necessary.
Have questions about your case? We are here to help.
Call (813) 701-2296 today.
Common Causes of Stucco Damage or Stucco System Failure
Many stucco systems rely upon installation details that are completely
concealed after the system is completed. The most important part of the
stucco cladding system is the moisture barrier and flashing system. Defects
and damages can occur due to poor insulation detailing by installers,
construction workers, builders, or other workmen. In many instances, damages
are hidden within the wall cavity and are not until identified until professional
testing is performed and the defects discovered.
Stucco defects and failure can also occur:
- Improper installation or inadequate number of expansion joints
- Improper curing time before coats
- Improper thickness of material
- Improper plywood sheathing installation
- Improper selection, installation, fastening, or use of metal lath for installation
Is My Stucco Defective?
There are several tell-tale signs of stucco defects and failure. If you
notice or see any of the following warning signs listed below, the interior
/ exterior of your home or building may be experiencing stucco failure.
You must speak with us immediately to determine your options at this time.
- Cracking, breaking, blistering, bubbling, or flaking in the stucco or walls
- Rotting, stains, or discoloration
- Mold growth or moisture damage
- Streaks around windows, doors, and roof joints
- Leaking windows or doors
- Discoloration in the bottoms of windows
- Base trim is warped or damages
- Wet carpets and floors
Mold damage or moldy smell
Contact Us Today for a FREE Consultation: (813) 701-2296
For years, our Florida stucco damage claim attorneys have helped homeowners,
business owners, and other property owners take action against negligent
builders, construction companies, and insurance companies. If you think
your home or building is at risk due to improperly installed stucco systems,
you must speak with us immediately. We have an in-depth knowledge of this
complex area of law and can help leverage your case into the best possible position.
Call Danahy & Murray, P.A. today at (813) 701-2296. Your first
consultation is free and confidential.