Florida Hail Damage Claim Attorneys
Get Our Florida Insurance Lawyers on Your Side
Hail can cause visible and non-visible damages to your insured property.
Hail falls at different times of the year and can cause severe damage.
Roofs, aircraft, automobiles, crops, and other physical property are all
vulnerable to hail damage.
In the last few years there has been a significant increase in hailstorms,
and the damages caused as a result of these storms. One of the most significant
hail claims result from roof damage. Most often this damage is identified
from strike marks.
Fighting Against Insurance Bad Faith
In many instances, insurance companies will claim only part of the damage
was a result of the hail damage versus normal wear and tear, manufacturing
defects, and/or other effects. Many insurance companies outright refuse
to pay for any
storm damage. After a hailstorm, insurers will often attempt to deny, dispute, or delay
valid claims for property damage.
Insurers may point to any number of excuses for failing to act in good faith:
- Arguing that pre-existing damage existed
- Claiming that poor construction or maintenance of the property contributed
to the loss
- Blaming the damage on manufacturing defects
- Undervaluing the loss or damage to your residence
- Insisting that the damage requires minor repairs and not full replacement
- Refusing to pay for expenses related to repairs
- Arguing that less than 25% of the roof is damaged, negating a full roof
If you have experienced any of these problems with your insurance company
you need a
Florida insurance claim attorney who can help you stand up to your insurer and get the compensation you
deserve on your hail damage claim.
If you believe that your insurance company is denying your claim or underpaying
your claim, contact our Florida insurance law attorneys
so we can discuss your legal rights.